Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Skin Products for Fall~Winter...

Now that the weather is changing I noticed that my skin is getting dryer. So it's that time again to change my summer regime into my fall/winter regime.
I love Dove products, so what I'll be using from now on is Dove Intensive Lotion for Dry Skin. I really like this lotion, it's smooth and doesn't coat your skin it absorbs it really well. This is a good moisturizer.

I will also use the dove Silk Glow Supreme Lotion, this has some goldish parts in it which makes your skin glow, which I love especially when your skin tends to get extra dry and ashy looking (lol)during winter, this helps you get that healthy glow.

Last but not least I use my Sheabutter mixture. I mix my raw sheabutter, with olive oil, coconut oil and castor oil. My skin just loves it.

What do you use?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment