Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Think I Need To Go SHOPPING.....

It's that time again, you know, when you're dealing with some stuff and you just need to clear your head, have some 'Me' time. Well for me that 'Me' time is shopping!
My all time favorite store is PRIMARK, a Bristish clothing store. We have one overhere in Holland now, thank GOD!!!! 'Cause I used to fly to London especially to shop at Primark, how crazy is that. Their collection is very up-to-date, fashionable and affordable....they have pretty much EVERYTHING. What I like the most is the British influence in their collections. Love Love Love PRIMARK. I'm going to miss that store when I move!
Anyway, I need a jacket, knee-high boots (don't think I'll get that one from Primark), some tops and some accesories. I'll keep you posted on what I bought.
x





Like the picture, you never leave Primark with just one bag....it's that cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment