Friday, September 10, 2010

Check Yo Friends....


A few weeks back I had a conversation with my cousin about having certain friends in your life. The good ones and the ones that are just there!
For me, I see alot of things black and white, good or bad, God or satan, yes or no. So my attitude towards things is a little different. To stay in a situation just because you're used to it or have no clue how to move forward? I can uderstand some things take time, but if you don't have people in your life who can mentor you or advice you properly, then you really need to change friends.

My view on it is if you're adding any value to my life, I don't see any reason you being in my life, might sound harsh but what is a girl to do?, sit there with a friend who can't help you, has no good advice, is struggling themself, don't know what to do in life and not even making a true effort to make things better, naw time is too precious. If I see I can add value to your life through my experiences in life, prayer and some knowledge, then cool, but if not what am I here for.
I say it all the time 'lamme leidt de blinde' a dutch saying, meaning 'lame leading the blind'.
Check Yo Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment